Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our First Blog!


Well hello! Welcome to Nathan's and my blog! I thought that it would be a good idea to start an ongoing family blog so we can keep our friends and family up to date on what is going on in our lives. And what better time to start one than just a couple weeks after the wedding?!

We wanted to thank those of you who came out and helped us celebrate one of the most exciting days of our lives!

Since the wedding, Nathan and I have been in the process of getting cozy at home. We heard that many family members that attended the wedding came down with some nasty colds. We hope it wasn't the damp Seattle weather! :) Hopefully, everyone is feeling much better by now.

Anyhow, I'll keep this first blog short and sweet. I hope that some of you are encouraged to create a personal/family blog so we can keep in touch on a more regular basis!

Hope everyone had a fantastic Halloween!

Love,

J & N

2 comments:

  1. I am checking out your awesome blog from my new wireless internet! Do you guys have this wireless thing? its amazing! Jen and I just might have to try this blog thing. Is it an acronym, and what does it stand for?

    Love ya guys
    Den & Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nathan and J'Amy,
    Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your special day! The wedding was beautiful and we felt blessed to be present for such an exciting part of your lives. Given that we live a whole 5 minutes away from each other, we need to get together soon! Rob & Aileen are only about 15 min. away from mine & Kyle's so maybe the 6 of us can have a dinner date soon???

    Much love,
    Alyssa & Kyle

    ReplyDelete